What Information We Collect:
We collect information that you provide to us when you use our website. This includes information that you provide when you sign up for our newsletter, fill out a form, or place an order. The information that we may collect includes:
- Email address
- Phone number
- Billing address
- Payment information (credit card number, expiration date, security code)
How We Use Your Information:
We use the information that we collect to provide you with the products and services that you have requested, to communicate with you about your orders and account, and to improve our website and services. Specifically, we use your information to:
- Process and fulfill your orders & parking reservations
- Send you information about your account, parking and billing
- Respond to your customer service requests
- Send you marketing communications (if you have opted-in to receive them)
- Monitor and analyze trends and usage of our website
- Personalize your experience on our website
- Prevent fraud and other illegal activities
How We Share Your Information:
- Our service providers who assist us with the operation of our website and the provision of our services, including payment processors, shipping providers, and email service providers
- Law enforcement authorities or other government officials if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to protect the rights, property, or safety of Semi-Stow or others
- Third parties in connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets
How We Protect Your Information:
We take reasonable measures to protect the information that we collect from you against unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. We use industry-standard security measures such as encryption and secure socket layer (SSL) technology to protect your personal information.
You may opt out of receiving marketing communications from us at any time by clicking the “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of our emails. You may also update or correct your personal information by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our website is not intended for children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from a child under 13, we will take steps to delete the information as soon as possible.